Published on 11 May 2022
A reminder that grant applications for the Giving Circle close 5pm 18 May, open to all staff members and teams at Western Health.
This new grant of $57,000 is a wonderful opportunity for staff members and teams at Western Health to make the case for services, equipment, research or investment in our staff that is not already funded through usual budgets.
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to present their proposals to members of the Western Health Giving Circle at a pitch and voting night on 22 June, with the winner announced that evening.
Key dates and guidelines
- 18 May 2022 at 5pm: deadline for submission of expression of interest application form to email@example.com (you must receive approval for the application from your Line Manager and Director)
- 31 May 2022: Three shortlisted proposals determined by a panel of Executive Directors
- 1 June 2022: Briefing of shortlisted applicants
- 6 June 2022: Coaching and presentation preparation for shortlisted applicants.
- 22 June 2022 at 6pm: Presentation night of shortlisted proposals. Giving Circle members will determine and announce the winning proposal.
- Grant funds must be spent and the impact or outcome delivered by May 2023.
More information about the grant opportunity is available on the Western Health Foundation website. Completed expressions of interest must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 18 May. Please feel free to email or call Leonie Hall, Donor Program Manager, on 0407 306 611 with any questions or concerns.